Sunday, August 23, 2009

Origins Facial Event



From 28 Aug 09 to 3 Sep 09
@ Promo Studio at Shaw Centre L1

45 minutes facial for SGD80* (Usual SGD100)
Fully redeemable for Origins products and door gifts.
* Exclusively for Isetan cardmembers

Choose from their menu of personalized treatments to address specific skincare concerns. Formulated with natural and certified organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils.

For more information, visit or call Isetan Scotts counter at 68870179.

I think if you use Origins's products, you should go for this as it is redeemable for its products. However I have stop using its products as they are not very effective on me. But I will be attending the Jurlique's breakfast party to learn more of its products.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...