Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Daily Mood Indicator

Recently I have received an unpleasant comment from someone which I have already deleted since that comment is really quite depressing to look at. Nonetheless, thanks for reading my posts and giving me your thoughts about them. Such a comment also makes me feel more appreciative towards some other commentors on my blog who are really encouraging... thank you!

Initially I was quite upset with his/her comments but after thinking through, I really think that I should not. I would rather spend my energy on some other stuff since that person does not know me and is probably commenting based on what he/she thinks he/she knows. Oh, and he/she probably just had a bad day.

And is confidence really such a basic thing to have? Maybe to some, it is really taken for granted. But to some others, it takes courage and time to recognise that they are lacking in it and start to work on it.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...