Friday, August 14, 2009

Jurlique




Jurlique, a skincare brand that I will like to give it a try very much. Always happened to read some of its products' review but find it quite expensive. A travelling size of 4 products is around SGD110, that's why till now I have not get hold and try them. Plus my skin condition is much or less the same, whiteheads all over my cheeks.
So I wonder shall I attend its workshop in September on how to protect and achieve beautiful skin through the use of unique home facial techniques. Actually it is in line with my own beauty philosophy. So should I attend it??? Will think about it. If you are interested in home facial techniques or in its product, you should try too attend it as door gift worth SGD30 will be given. All you have to do is RSVP: 6488 8706 or Jurlique@luxasia.com.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...