Thursday, July 30, 2009

FOUR SIMPLE STEP ROUTINE

By RMK's international make-up artist....

-Slather on sunscreen

-Apply make-up base

-Give lashes a coat of mascara

-Draw eyebrows

All these should not take you more than 8 minutes.

Make-up base will even out your complexion and gives you a good canvas on which to build your make-up later.

Shaping your brows will define and sharpen the contours of your face.

Mascara opens up your eyes, which tend to be puffy in the morning.

What about you? What is your most basic routine?

For me, I will moisturise my face, apply sunscreen and concealer, draw eyebrows, apply lipgloss, curl my eye lashes and I am ready to go. (You can imagine how ugly I look in the morning. Lol) Think all these will take around 8 to 10 minutes. Quick fast right!!! I am just a plain lazy girl..... haha....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...