Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Current Status



Sorry been busy working and playing game. What game??? My friend just introduced me a online game called Dragonica and I am spending much more time on it. Plus this is my first online game thus rather excited about it and require more time to explore it. Really enjoy the killing of monsters, kind of de-stress after a hard time in the office. Plus is free!!!

Beside playing game, I am also trying to pack my room. Is a long process, hope I can complete it soon. Currently, getting new A4 size boxes from office to repack my existing boxes. At the same time, need to give or throw away all unwanted stuff. Thinking of selling my unwanted stuff in Community Center's monthly flea market ( if I manage to pack all). No idea how long will this process last. Hope by my birthday in October I can complete part of them. Haha.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...