Saturday, July 11, 2009

FM Radio Remote Control for iPod Classic

One thing bad about iPod is that it does not come with radio. Still remember I got a free second hand iPod Classic from Simple girl's diary: Recycle iPod love it very much but just don't have radio function. I quite like radio because they have wide variety of songs plus all the news update. When they stop playing radio online, I was very sad and disappointed.


I cannot take it anymore yesterday after work, I went to EpiCentre @ Wheelock Place to check out iPod Classic's FM Radio remote control. You know what, it costs SGD89 or 99. It is so expensive and I am still thinking whether to buy it or not because I often spoil my ear phone and it is just an extension of an ear phone. Ah I am in dilemma, should I buy????

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...