Thursday, July 2, 2009

My New Coach Bag



Yesterday I received a Coach bag from a friend. Feel bad cos he spends $$ for it. Anyway the damage has been done, there is nothing I can do. His birthday is coming, maybe I will get a better gift for me??

Actually I quite like this bag when I saw it. Though of buying but just not willing to spend money. It is a sale item and cost SGD500+++++ after discount. Anyway I love such design even my dream LV bag that I mentioned in my previous blog on

Simple girl's diary: My Good Friend's Motto has similar design. However I don't think I will ever get that bag anymore as I don't want to use the same bag as my friend.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...