Thursday, November 30, 2017

Robinsons Private Sale

Lunch break, rushing to Robinsons sale. Today aim is to find my ideal soft and good support walking shoes.  Some brands in mind: Ecco, Scholl and many more. 

Trying out.

Ecco. Nice sandals but my toes appeared too long and cannot seem to find the right size to fit my feet.

Trying again.  Soso. Next.


These look good and comfortable.  From scholl. Both look good and wonder which will suit me best.

How about this way? Somehow orange makes my foot fairer.

Still deciding.

Orange looks really good and is my youngest's favourite colour.
In the end, i chose black.  I know is boring but will be much easier to match clothes.  Thought of buying both but each pair costs $200 and is quite wasteful to buy two pairs.  Hope this pair will be as good as my bzees shoes.

There are free ice creams but i spent too much time choosing my shoes and so i have to rush back to office.  At least i crossed out shoes in my wish list.  Wondering should i get a good working shoes instead of getting cheap flats that could only last around 2 months each.  Something to think about.  But right now, got to fly!

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...