Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Window shopping

Currently i am looking at backpack, dress, moisturiser etc. My current backpack is rather worn out so slowly finding for a new backup.  In case the current give way.

As for dresses, i just enjoy looking and finding my ideal midi with pockets dress.  There are many nice designs but floral is not really my style.

This is from Flash mob.

This is from Intoxiquette. I bought the below.  Loose at the chest area.  Sew it myself.  Hope it is good.

Here are some new designs from Intoxiquette with pockets.



Without pocket.




Prada backpack.  Too expensive. Rather spend the money to buy my chanel.  I do love its design and material.

Marc by Marc Jacob nylon backpack.

Is around $250.  Quite expensive.  But look smart.

One of the day went for express window shopping.  Here are some bags i saw.







They are mostly more causal.  Some without sides pockets.  And no black.  So not sure to get or not.

Will continue to source online as i don't have time to go shopping.  Maybe should go shopping on one of the weekend but weekends are precious time to spend with the kids.  Will see how.

Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...