Thursday, November 23, 2017

Pastimes

What have i been up to....

My kids love this snow flake. Maybe not always building them but at least they enjoy "playing" with them.


Trying to root this Vegetable but no success. Must find fresh plant!


Interesting boot camp by NSHomeTeam.  However this December is quite busy so don't think will join.  Hope in June next year will have such event and we can try. 


These day i take Grab private car for work purpose.  And today i took Mercedes-Benz! Haha.  Life is good. 

Youngest 1st time stay over at my mum's plc. I spent night alone with eldest as husband not around.  Been awhile since I can give 100% attention on eldest.  After eldest took school bus, i am too lazy to go back home so i headed to work instead.  So early, relaxing.

My eldest found some mini snails.  They were really tiny and there were many.  My eldest finger looked big beside it. 


Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...