Friday, November 10, 2017

Tonkichi (Japanese Restaurant)

TGIF.  Too lazy to cook so bring the kids out to find dinner.

Decided to try out Tonkichi at Tampines Mall.  It has been there for many years but didnt get the chance to try till now.

The restaurant shows some wear and tear but still clean.  Staff are friendly and helpful.

Here are our order.  Beer for husband.  Chawanmushifor the kids.


Salmon set.  Request some seaweed for the rice as my youngest wanted seaweed. They are generous to give us some.

Tonkatsu set for my husband.


Kids meal.

There are free flow of rice for main menu.

Overall the foods are good.  Kids enjoy them.  For the above, we paid around $80 for all.  Not cheap but will definitely come back when we feel richer.  Haha.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...