Monday, November 6, 2017

Anello backpack

Currently I have been using my black Anello backpack daily.  Weekday as working bag and weekend as baby bag.

So i believe its speed of wear and tear is pretty fast. I having been looking around for another alternative.  

Here are some that i found.  











Thinking of looking a better one for work but worry will be heavy and not big for my weekend.  So still hesitating what to buy.  For now, my top picks are Skip hops and the North face.  Saw some back packs from Porter.  Look good.  But price is on the high side and not sure what are the bags' weight?  Will continue look out for more ideas.  

Then i am thinking of getting myself a Chanel bag.  But don't think i will use it as i find it quite heavy.  So thinking of getting the wallet on chain.  Maybe the chance of using it will be higher.  Can use it for wedding dinner!

Not sure of the price.  Will check out the price at airport.

Not very sure do i really want to buy a new bag because i really got a lot of bag at home.  I have a number Longchamp tote bag.  Some are for my collection purpose. A number are quite run down.  But seems quite a waste to throw them.  What can i reuse them for?  And now i am really lazy to change bag so will see how things go.  Meanwhile just hold on any buying! Don't waste money. 

Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...