Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sunday activities

Last time my usual Sunday routine is sleeping late or very relax morning at least.  Now my eldest has swimming class on Sunday morning.  My youngest also wanted to join.  However, i try not to bring youngest to the pool to play water as she often gets cough and running nose.

So I will either bring her down to scoot or walk around at tampines hub.

She will try out all the exercise corners and playgrounds.  Here she is, trying all the exercise stops.





I just found a new music lesson for kids less than 6 years old at Tampines Hub.  It is called Learning Music through Experience by Learning Sprouts and it is based on the Orff Musical Series.

Currently, I am trying out its trial lesson. 4 lessons for $80.  Below was youngest's first class.

First they will do some warm up



Then they will play with some instruments.





She has fun and enjoyed the class very much.  Recently my eldest's piano school also mentioned youngest can join in next year.  So wondering should i let her continue the music lesson or learn piano.  Or both? But exepensive!  Heahache. 

Ciao. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...