Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Serangoon Gardens Country Club's Swatow Seafood

I seldom go Serangoon Gardens as I lost my way at there once.  So when i heard my husband's family gathering is over there, i was quite reluctant over it.

This time round took a cab instead.

We are going to have lunch at its Saetow Seafood.  The restaurant was very spacious.

My family favourite snack.  Fried fish.

This is also good.

Oyster egg.

Some Teochew speciality noodles.


Cold chicken.

These are all the pictures i took.  Overall the foods were quite good.  The services were not bad too.  Too bad i didn't get to eat the vinegar pork trotter.

I can see that my husband's family members, who are mostly Teochew, enjoyed the food very much. So if you want tradition Teochew foods, this maybe the place you to come.

Thought of exploring Serangoon Gardens but eldest is in his assessment month so maybe next time.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...