Friday, November 3, 2017

Ad hoc pictures

1st visit to Tampines Hub library.  People are queuing to get in.  Think many want to "chop" seat to study.

Nice deco.
The library is really very big and comfortable.  These day i will try to bring my kids to library weekly to read and borrow books.

My house new robot from Xiao mi.  Heard it is very good.  I hope it will last cos it costed around $500.

I hope we can make it to Kids World fair at Expo on 11 November.

Right after assessments, an Ad hoc video game session with my husband's cousins as one bought a Nintendo Switch.  Initially my eldest does not want to play. 

Then with super mario game, the kids got excited, both hooked on it! 
They really enjoyed playing the games.  But poor aunties and uncles have to take turn entertained them.  Haha.

Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...