Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Octapus watch

I think around last year when we saw this watch kickstarter advertisement.  We thought it will be good for my eldest.  Parents can set up tasks for their kids.  So we decided to order each for the kids.  As youngest will ask why eldest has and she doesn't.

We paid more than US$150 for both and waited for quite some time.  Finally, we received it.

The packaging is good.

The watch looks good.

With charging port.



Overall, I find the charging port a bit waste of money and the watch soso.  I think during the wait, there are much better quality watch in the market.  Will definitely still let my kids wear them and hope eldest will follow his tasks.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...