Wednesday, November 15, 2017

5 Stars Chicken Rice

When i was young, 5 Stars Chicken rice is a place that I enjoyed chicken rice.  Missing its food.  Since now the kids are slightly bigger, we can be more experimental with our food.

So one of the Saturday, we went and have lunch there.  We went to the one at Katong.  Not sure if there is any other shop.  It used to have a shop at River Valley.

Shop looks fine.  Here are the foods we ordered.


Now they have quite a number of cze zhar dishes.  So we tried some too.



Overall, the food was quite good except its rice was quite bland.  Somehow, it no longer appeal that much to me.  Guess it will take a while before i go back there for chicken rice.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...