Friday, November 24, 2017

LAAF

Trying out new cafe along Katong area.

A small but clean and homey feel cafe. With nice design too.




Trying my best to take nicer pictures.  Hope they look more appealing.  Here are some food we tried.  We had American breakfast and Rosemary chicken.


Food is cook on the spot and they do not have a lot of staff.  So waiting time for food varies.  But overall the food was great.

Here my eldest enjoying his lunch.


Very angry with me cos i keep asking him to take pictures.  Haha.


Total bill was around $35.  Prices are on the high side but will definitely be back to try other dish.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...