Friday, December 1, 2017

Army museum

Youngest kept requesting to go joo koon.  Don't know why.  So here we come. Luckily that day, train was working fine. 

We took train to joo koon station.  Long train ride.


Before we head to Decathlon @ Fair Price Hub.  We went searching for the nearby Army Museum.  Walked a big round before finding it.

View of Discovery centre.

Army Museum.
Entrance.

Exhibit.



The map.

From the past.




Trying out.



Outdoor exhibit.



Training exercise.






Jungle trail.

Found a spotted tree.




After army museum, we went to Fair Price Hub.  Went to Decathlon and try all stuff.  In the end, we bought bicycles for the kids.

Hope they have time to cycle and will pick up cycling. 

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...