Thursday, December 21, 2017

Shopping and wish list

What have i been doing???

Christmas shopping..

To the most motivated kid i knew.  Finding the right guide book for him.

In the end, i bought science guide book for him as science is his weakest subject.

For a dragon baby.  Actually thought of buying these for my eldest but i think he has enough clothes.

For my youngest and who she always calls her sister. Bought the same for them so they can wear the same dress together, just like sister.

Saw this matching shoes for mother and daughter.  Wanted to get for my youngest and me.  But i think youngest just need another pair of sport shoes and i ordered some shoes from cotton on.  Maybe next time.  However now pazzion are having promotion.  Every $120 deduct $10 off till year end. A good time to get.  Kids shoes at $60 plus and adult is at around $70 plus.  Will see how.

I am still waiting for my CNY top from tao bao.  Meanwhile i am sourcing for alternatives in case didnt come.



Looking for wallet on chain.  These are not. So still hoping to find one that is affordable and usedul for me.  But not much choice.


Currently i am using my old blue longchamp.  Notes and cards are loose inside so can be easily drop out.  Must think of better way to hold my stuffs. But i want to keep it light.  Hmmm...

Was looking for my baby bag.

Love this bag from Nordstrom.  On promotion and it costs around $80. However after including cost to delivery to Singapore, it will increase to $130 to $140.  So gave up of buying it.

Saw this bag at Takashimaya.  Having 30% off.  After discount, costs around $300 plus.  But bag is not as big as my Anello so worry can it holds all my stuff.

In the end i found a desley laptop bag at $80.  I removed the laptop compartment to make space for my stuff.  Hope it is good.

Finding dress to add on my large new dress collection.  Haha.

Here are some new dress.

Midi with pockets.  Very tempting.

From Love, bonito.

Simple design With pockets.

Like its design but no pocket.

From asos.

Nice tops from Dressabelle.

Trying to save money as having been spending money for christmas gift and CNY stuff.  So trying very hard not to buy clothes. (Actually nothing have really caught my heart. Haha)
Hope i can maintain this attitude.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...