Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Kids World Fair

We managed to go to the kids fair at Expo with my friend and kids.  Even attended some trial classes together.

Here are some ad hoc stuff that ww did together.

Making Ben 10 masks.

Played games to get freebies.

Happily playing balls.



Ah i should not have throw always my balls recently.  I can use a potable pool and fill with ball for my youngest.  What a waste.

Favorite: Jumping castle.
 




As usual, some are really too old, big and rough to play but parents don't care.  And staff have not much control.  So i have no choice but to stop youngest from jumping.  Poor girl as she don't understand why can't she play more.

Kids trying video music game.



Even youngest tried playing.


Youngest attended a trial class but area is too noise.  Not very good.

Eldest attend science and coding trial classes and enjoyed them.

It was quite fun.  Many ad hoc tasks for kids to try at a low cost.  Quite crowded for weekend.  Will definitely join again if time permits.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...