Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Wallet on Chain

One of my dream wishlist is to own a Chanel bag.  Either a small or big 2.55 flap bag.  I love it because it is a classic! However, i find a small 2.55 flap bag can be quite heavy too.

While seaching on my more information on Chanel bag, i was introduced to a new range of product.  Chanel's Wallet on chain.  Can be a wallet and a cross bag.  Small but big enough for you to hold a mobile phone.  Very practical.  


And for the first time, i went to a Chanel boutique to try it on.  It is so nice.  It was like in a dream, holding it. I do not dare to put my hp inside as i scare i am too rough. Haha.  I do not dare to try and stay long as my 2 monsters are with me.  Each wallet on chain costs $3,090.  

However, i am thinking since i am so rough to my stuff, how long can it last in my care! Or should i look for cheap alternatives.  

Here are some others that i found online.  
 I love cute cute design on designer bag.


Cheaper alternatives.  But i realised with chain, the bag are usually heavier.

I saw this cost only usd40 on the net.

Ysl also looks good.  The logo in black is nice!



I wonder why prada didnt come out its robot series for wallet on chain.





Maybe i should go check out Michael Kors stuff.

I saw the coach black. Very nice but very expensive.














I like this and planning to buy it at lazada on 12.12 but was sold out! Sad.

Another cute design.
Saw nice ones from LV.





Here I went to try them on.

From Charles and Keith.
Above is my top pick from Charles and Keith. 



From Coach.

Above is my top pick from Coach. Simple and light but costs $450.  Find it very expensive.  Btw coach mirror is really bad.  

Think most likely i will get the cheaper alternative.  Meanwhile, will look out for other choices.  Happy shopping.  

Tata.  

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh, this was a fabulous read and experience in your super organized fashionable blog world. The variety of chanel wallet bag you showcase in this page look beautiful and attention grabbing. The color combination of each wallet is indeed very marvelous. I fall in dilemma which one should I prefer to pick up- (Lol). Anyway, I enjoyed your lovely job. Also I would like to add https://www.bikerringshop.com/collections/wallet-chains that can be best hunting items for the bikers in the world.

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...