Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas decorations @ Orchard Road

Brought kids to see the Christmas deco at Orchard road.  This time round we bought our camera along and let eldest take pictures with it.

Decorations from:

Orchard Central




313

Marina Mandarin Orchard

Was quite crowded.  Managed to buy some stuff and even went Shi Li Fan at Orchard central for steamboat dinner.  But was disappointed with their services over there.  Preferred the outlet at Icon Village

After dinner, we even went to the roof top garden for a walk.  However was too dark and youngest was scared.  Haha.

A simple activites with family and kids for the weekends.  Cannot wait to have more activities.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...