Thursday, December 28, 2017

Loccitane's Pivoine Pure Perfecting Mattifying Fluid

My husband got this during his work trip at London as he forgot to bring a moisturizer.




It has been awhile since i buy Loccitane's product.  I love its products because most of the time, the products' scent are so soothing and nice.

Scent: sweet flora scent
Colour: white
Texture: lotion


Review: a light weight non-grease lotion.  Skin absorbs it easily and feels matte.  Really suitable for oily and combination skin type in tropical weather.  May not be enough for dry skin type or dry weather.

However find it a bit expensive as a 50ml costs around $58.  Will definitely buy it again during sales.

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...