Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Temasek Polytechnic and Terminal 4

Met up with my friends from polytechnic on a Sunday.  We decided to bring our young ones to how and where we met each others.  And places we used to hang out together.

School of Business.

My favourite place, canteen.  Drinking coffee and eating fried chicken wings.

Ample place for the kids to run about.


Then we headed to the new terminal.  No monorail. Only got free bus.  Queue moved quite fast if you do not mind standing.

Terminal 4.


I find it rather small and a fuss free airport.  I still preferred terminal 3.  Anyway after the opening of Terminal 4, my bus journey back home become much much longer.  For my next airport visit, i must try out the downtown line and see will it be better.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...