Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Window shopping at Love, Bonito and Dressabelle

I realised some of the latest releases from some online shops could be From past sessions.  Sometimes for some they do add some new colour.  Some will be exactly the same.

But here are some new designs that i like.

From Love, Bonito.


From Dressabelle.




Now i am more focus with what i buy especailly for dress.  As i got too many.  Slim cut midi dress best suit me.  But i prefer with pocket but many do not come with it.  So always  look out for it.

The above tops are something i will like to try.  But the cut out sleeves in black was sold out before i can order.  Dressabelle's tops are much more affordable.  Anyway will keep looking out.  Tata.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...