Monday, October 16, 2017

Toys "R" us window shopping

Sunday morning when my eldest goes for swimming lesson. I always have to think what to do my youngest because she always asks me why can't she joins eldest.  Not that she cant go but she always has running nose on and off. and she doesn't really swim. Just playing with water. So i do not want her to get any bug from the pool.

So one of the Sunday i bought her to window shopping at Toys "R" Us.  Without the eldest she can slowly see and examine the toys of her choice.


Trying out the different toys.

Litttle things i often do with my kids.  Not much but i hope they always have fun and joy in their little life.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...