Monday, October 9, 2017

Soap Ministry Soap making class @ Liang Court (part 2)

My eldest joined a soap making class at Liang Court.  At previous post he has finished selecting the colour and scent, it is time to mix with the soap base.  So here, stirring his mixture.




Finally can pour into the mould.





All done. Now is to wait...

And wait.....playing with the reminding....

Playing and waiting...

Waiting and touching...



Finally is all dried and hard.  Can take out the soap.


Dust with some glitter.

Wondering why can't he dust?

Finally his soap are all ready.  Just then his youngest is all awake.  Asking how come she can't do her own soap.

Youngest feels with envy.  Next time we will come again.  No worries.

Quite a lot of adults came to do too.  The whole workshop is around a hour.  Is quite a wasy project.  Waiting time is much longer.  However it is an experience for my eldest.  Hope he enjoys.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...