Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Hai Di Lao, Singapore

My second visit to this popular steamboat chain in Singapore.  My eldest loves steamboat. So for his birthday we decided to go hai dilao as my husband has not been there.

I didn't know reservation can be make.  Waited for a hour for our table but the seat was very clamp.  A bit disappointed with it.


Some of Our foods.


The noodle man doing his stunts.  The kids enjoyed the show!



F1 night view.  Very bright and nice.

We can even hear the cars zooming around while walking to the station.  I hope my eldest has fun for his birthday and will grow up well and healthy.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...