Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Stuff my kids does on weekdays

I often see wonderful stuff other families do over the weekends etc.  My life with kids are much simpler.  For most weekdays, i let my kids do activities, drawing, reading, playing... Unless eldest got his spelling, homeworks or assessments etc.  Sometimes we will also watch some shows.

Some stuffs they created with snow flakes bought from China.


My youngest's drawing. Our family.

Sunny day at our doorstep.

Some more creations.



Another family portrait by youngest.

I think at different age, they like different things.  Eldest likes robots, machines, mazes.  Youngest like family, colouring.

Maybe they don't look great in pictures but i think they are wonderful too.  I hope they can always spend some quality times with what they love.  Just like me.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...