Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Taobao queen

My colleague is really queen of online shopping.  She will check out a lot of good deals.  Maybe she spends quite a bit of time online searching.

Her loots in the super big bag.

She is trying to pack in smaller bags.

Wonder how many bags does she need for all these?  And how is she going to bring them home?

I wonder do i really need so many stuff.  I am so lazy changing my stuff.  Or maybe i do not want to waste time thinking and coordinating my stuff.

Now i only use my baby bag and a working and a weekend shoes.  So currently i am looking out for a better looking, lightweight daily baby bag and a comfortable walking shoes for weekends.  Outfits that i have plenty so don't really need any new piece.

Accessories i have quite a number of necklaces that i will try to match my outfits.  I really like my recycle fabric yarn necklaces as they does not have any sharp edges.  So very safe with kids.  Maybe i should spend more time on creating more necklaces.

Earrings i prefer to stick to one.  Maybe i should go and find my swarovski crystals earrings.  And wear them.

So i really don't need to get much stuff from online other than home and kids use, which can be quite substantial.  Guess i am a mother, that's why i don't need so much stuff.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...