Wednesday, October 25, 2017

New site: Flash Mob

I use this mobile app called Shopper Board. You can add what online site to your list and whenever they have new releases.  It will notify you.  Very good.

From here, I get to know a lot another web site called Flash Mob.  Its link is https://shopfashmob.com .

I find their clothes look quite good.  Here are some design that i quite like.

Midi but no pocket.

Midi with pockets.



In the end, i decided to buy the above dress.  As i do not have such design dress.  Plus i can also wear during weekend as it can be quite casual.

Casual.  Can wear with tights.  So i decided to buy this too.

Another midi.  But no pocket.

Some other design from other websites.

From Love and Bravery.

Below are some but I cannot remember from which site.



My purchases.

The quality of the stuff are quite good.  Another web site to check out more often.

Another design from Flash Mob that caught my eyes.  I like its print but i find the the top part design soso. At different picture it looks slightly different.  I do not is it the prints is playing tricks on me.  I am still thinking. 


But i do not have liner or such design dress.  And this dress is also suitable for weekends.  Very versatile.  Plus with fuctional pockets really make me want to get it.  So what do you think? 

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...