Friday, October 20, 2017

Nuxe's Nuxellence Idetox night cream

On and off, i have been using Nuxe's product.  Can easily get its products at Robinson.  During Robinson's sale, i can easily get discount on the products.  Only problem is do i have the time to go to the sale?  So if i happened to go, i will check out its promotion.

I got this night cream with a day cream and the set cost around $80plus during sales period.  Rather affordable.  

I like Nuxe's products because they are without paraben and they smell so good.  


This cream is a detoxifing and youth revealing anti-aging cream.  Here is my review on it.

Smell: pleasant soothing scent
Colour: beige
Texture: cream
Review: a light weight cream.  Easily absorb to skin. There is no sticky after feel at all.  The scent is great.  The pump is retractable so very convenient.  Only cons is only a night cream so must have a day cream when i am using this.  However if i see it with promotion, will definitely buy again.  

Ciao.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...