Friday, October 13, 2017

Review: Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Toner

During last year black friday i bought some stuff from Sephora.  I wanted to try Burt's Bee Daisy white range.  So i bought a number of products from this range.  I bought its cream facial wash, toner and moisturiser.

Recently i have been using its toner.



Smell: fruity, sweet scent
Colour: slight yellowish
Texture: water
Review: the scent is quite refreshing.  After my night wash, i will pour some at a cotton pad and wipe my face.  After the wipe, the cotton pad will darken.  So i believe it really wipe away my last trace of dirt on my face.  Face seems fine with this toner.  

Toner is very important in the night skin care routine as it really clear all the dirt on your face before you start your night skin care routine.  However, i was always too lazy to use it.  I think i must keep reminding myself to use it.  

I think after discount, this toner costs less than $30.  Quite affortable.  But not sure i will buy again as i will like to try other organics toner in the market.  :p Tata.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...