Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Air Force Museum

Another great place to bring kids to see warplanes and history of the air force.  Actually my youngest has been there with school.  So thought my eldest will like.

We went again on one of the Saturday.  It opens daily from 0830 to 1700 except Monday.  Its address is 400 Airport Road Singapore 534234.  How to go there? Via bus.  We took bus 94 from Eunos Mrt station bus stop.  Less than half hour journey.  Bus 94 is a loop bus ride.

Here we are.  Outside the museum.


Level one.  Where we get to see different war planes, helicopters and theirs part.












Level 2.  History of air force.

Plane's engine.



Miniatures planes.



Playing war games.  I am lousy with it!

I think overall the visit will take around 3 hours.  Not really a big place.  Maybe next time i will bring the kids to army museum.

Look forward to it.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...