Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Adhoc tummy fotos

After a hard day at work and back at home with the 2...  Sometimes my huaband and i need some cool drinks to keep our cools.  


This is good!

Really got tangerine taste.


Got this ayam penyet from 100AM.  Not nice.

Mala pot at 100AM.  Always long queue.

Expensive. Costed $12.70.

Left over from above and become another meal for me. Maybe $12.70 for 2 meals is quite worth it?

Another beer.

Japanese set from some ramen shop.

Snow chrysanthemum Double yolk Imperial lotus paste mooncake from my boss.  A unique taste.  

Sometimes i am so busy at home and i forget to take my cider picture!  Sad.  

Tata.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...