Thursday, October 12, 2017

Uniqlo

My family and i love uniqlo stuff.  Their products are affordable and its a5 quality is great.  We have so many stuff from there.  We will grab even more when they are on sales.

This time round we purchased via online as the tees that my husband wants to buy are only available on internet.  My husband seldom buys and wears tee.  So hope he will wear them.   We even buy matching tee for my eldest so that they can wear together.



Bought my discounted airism bra top.  I have many of them.  Cos i often just wear them alone or underneath tops or dresses.  I like to keep myself cool and dry as it will make me less frustrate with the kids.

I think i should stop buying clothes cos i have many new items that i have not wear.  :p life without shopping can be quite sad but i really got a lot of stuff! Maybe i should pack my stuff.  But really busy with the kids and now my mother is unwell.  So now much help.  Luckily i still got my health.  Anyway now just stop buying.  Should try minimalist lifestyle! Haha. 

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...