Monday, January 23, 2017

#ParadiseDynasty's #XiaoLongBao @ #ChangiAirport

I have only tried once Changi Airport's Paradise Dynasty Xiao Long Bao during one of the Chinese new year gathering.  It looks atas so seldom think about it.  Our family usual diner place is pastamina, which I find the food soso.

So during December, one of our trip to airport we decided to try Dynasty as my kids love Ding tai feng food.  My husband and I find the food, services and pricing good and affordable.  

The noodle is yummy and the soap based is so rich.  But we feel that Ding Tai Feng fried rice is nicer.


The bun is very thick and filling.





Overall, we enjoyed the food and services very much.  Will definitely be back and try new items.  

Cheers.   

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...