Thursday, January 12, 2017

Tailor shirt

It has been awhile since my husband tailors his work shirt. For comfort and convenient, he choose to wear smart casual to office.  Since now the kids are slightly older, he is thinking of wearing formal back to office.

So he sourced for this tailor shop. Measurement is taken in Singapore but made in Thailand. Waiting time is two weeks.  Any amendment will be made in Singapore.  Waiting time is around one week.

Then for your future purchase you can actually online order if there is no changes in your previous measurement.  If you don't need to try your end product, they can send your shirts to your doorsteps.  Really very convenient.

#EditSuitsCo.

Measurement are taken.



Fabrics samples for you to choose.




End product.

My husband's shirts

The shirts are quite good but you must be very specific with what you want and the instruction must written clearly.

Each shirt costs around $90 to $100 so not very cheap.  But is quite an experience.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...