Saturday, January 21, 2017

More window shopping

Now almost everyday there are new arrivals.  So here are some of my favourite.

From Love,Bonito.  But the split is a bit too high.  Plus this dress does not come with pockets.

Anyway my husband said where got midi dress with pockets. I found some that still got stock.




Only worry is whether is it suitable for me?

From Dressabelle. All its length is 34 inch. A bit short for babywearing. The first two are with pockets.


I love lacy dress but not in white and longer in length will be great.

Two style of dresses that i am thinking which colour will suit me the most.


Another dress from Love and Bravery. Which colour is better?


Another one.  Wow actually in this case, i am like planning to buy a lot.  Must reconsider.

Actually now is the good time to think what dress is nice etc.  Cos i believe there will be some sales during the chinese new year period.  But of course by then may not have the size i want.  So really depend how much i like it.

Will keep window shopping till i can find the best deal for me.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...