Thursday, January 19, 2017

Office #Christmas Lunch

My office does not have any Christmas celebration so my colleagues and I went out for lunch.

We tried out one Vietnam, Thai fusion restaurant called #XiaoYaTou at #DuxtonHill.


The shop decorations are nice.  Very retro feel.





The food is alright.  But portion is really really very small.  Not very filling.








Other decos.



Don't think i will try again as i am not fan of Vietnamese food.

Then went to get some cheese tarts but forget the shop name. The shop is also from Duxton Hill.

Different favour of cheese tart.

Decorations for xmas.




Trying out the macha and original.


Find the tarts soso but quite expensive.  Each piece costed $3.80.

Now i find most restaurants have good design and ambience but food may not be so great.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...