Thursday, January 19, 2017

More window shopping

Online window shopping really very convenient.

From Love, Bonito.

Their midi dress really very very nice but all without pockets. What a waste.

Think dark blue is nicer.

Pink is nice but i think i wear black more often.

By Love and Bravery.  Not sure suit me but i find it quite nice with longer hem and pocket.  Thinking.  Pink is so sweet but suitable for me? Not so sure.

Love the length but no pocket.

New site.  By www.thesundayavenue.com.  But they do not have much midi dress.

By Dressabelle.  Yesterday i saw the blue but do you think the army green looks better?

Another new site, www.thetinselrack.com.  but don't think the dress suit me.  Plus no pocket.

Another new site, www.threadtheory.com.sg.  have quite a number of midi dress but mostly no pocket.

Too short.




This fits but sold out.

The new sites price range are all between $30 plus to $50.  As you know, i prefer to het cheap deals.  So meanwhile for just do window shopping.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...