Friday, January 27, 2017

CNY ideas

Last day to chinese new year. And still nothing catch my eyes.  So i got to wear what I got.  Here are some pieces.

Maybe a bit too short for 1st day of CNY as too short for babywearing.  Not sure will it be too loud for office wear.

This is quite loose and too much cloth.  Thought it was midi but More of a maxi.

Too hot for 1st day of CNY.  Maybe for 1st day back to work.

Scare too black.  There are some who feel 1st day of CNY should not wear black or dark colour at all.

I think this maybe the most appropriate.  Still quite dark but with reddish and not too long. But with longer sleeves, scare will be warm.

Tight fitting.

Tight fitting and warm?  But brighter colour.

A bit too white. Scare get dirty.

Another dress that i think will be appropriate.

So what do you think?

Last time when i am single, CNY is just put on some new tank top and jeans or bottom as my mother does not restrict my sisters and I on any dress code. After getting married, i realised it becomes a norm to dress nicely. What a trouble!  I miss those years where i don't have to care what others what to say about my dressing. Why people are so narrow minded thinking Appearance is everything!  So tire of this world where looking good is the most important thing.

Hope some days this mentality will change.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...