Saturday, January 14, 2017

Ad hoc pictures for year 2016

Wow a long time since i post pictures that i took as and when i came across stuff.

End of 2016 and till now, work is like mad dog.  Really busy! Even forget some work stuff.  How should i improve on it? Thinking....

#PokemonGo lover. #jinx car sticker.

Nice CNY girl's dress selling at Parkway but around $30 plus.

Found cheaper version at #Eastpoint. Each costs around $15.

At last I found Brothers #cider at thirsty.com.sg.  They do have shops at Holland village, katong shopping centre, liang court and serangoon.  But troublesome to go.  Plus the beer is so heavy.  Buy 24 bottles, it comes with free delivery.  The cider is really very sweet and nice.  I alao bought many other favours to try.


My purchase.

Trying different ciders.

Actually they have many different types of beer too.  I hear from my nephew, he got his beer from there too.

One of his beer.

My xmas shopping.

My office xmas hamper hang out for me.


Hope things will get better.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...