Wednesday, January 11, 2017

CNY shopping

My favourite three online shops.

From #Dressabelle.

Sold out already.



This is very nice but i was too slow.  It was sold out.

Sold out.

Another nice dress but also sold out.

From #LoveandBravery.

Like this but no red or pink.  For first day of CNY, i prefer to wear a bit of red or pink.


Not sure this colour suit me or not.  But this dress is with pockets.


From #LoveBonito.

Not really for CNY.

Too formal and expensive.

I find the slit is too high.

Quite like this but no functional pockets and sold out too.

Will make me look skinny.  But colour is nice.

Now i prefer mix colour.

Some new release from #Dressabelle.




So many sold out.  And no promotion.  Also not sure what suit my needs? Or should I just wear what i have in my closet???

Thinking.....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...