Wednesday, January 18, 2017

More CNY window shopping

Got all your CNY goodies? I am not so sure.  Maybe should have done up a checklist.  Haha.

I have not decide what i am going to wear on the 1st day of CNY. So still looking around for any good deals.

From Love, Bonito.


Sales item. $33.  But a bit short.

From Love & Bravery. Sales item. Costs $32. Waiting for 8% discount on sales item as I have miss out.

Found a new site, www.intoxiquette.com  Dress ranges around $30 plus to $50. Have not but from it.  Will update if I really buy from there.

Love these dress but no side pockets.



From Dressabelle.

Love the lacy dress but very expensive.  Each dress costs $50.


Quite like this as it fixed my current dress requirement of midi length with pockets.  But my husband not so fond of it.

Find this dress too short else it will be great.


Maybe will not get new dress, just wear what i got in my cupboard.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...