Tuesday, January 17, 2017

#Legoland #Waterpark and hotel (Day 1, part 2)

First day we went to the water park.

I find the water park smaller than the adventure cove of Singapore. However, my kids enjoy themselves.  In water, don't feel hot at all.

View from my room.

There are three different themes for the room.  Pirate, adventure and kingdom.  Our room is adventure.

Bunk bed for the kids.

Quests for the kids.


Bed for the parents.


Finally opened.

Toilet for the adults and kids.

Room services.


Night activites.


The kids still played at the lobby after all the activities.  By the time when we get back to the room to rest, they are dead tire.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...