Monday, January 16, 2017

#LegolandHotel Malaysia (Day 1, part 1)

Our trip to LegoLand Malaysia.

On the bus.  The jounery is not quite that long.  Is the causeway jam!

Finally we see it.

The hotel's lobby.




The reception.








Hotel activities.

Hotel lobby again. So much too take. So many decorations made from Lego. So much ideas.


The restaurant.






The food.



There are really a lot of lego in the hotel for kids to play.  Even big lego for super young kids.


I find the hotel is quite small.  I went during Christmas so there are some Chirstmas activities. We did not do a lot of hotel activities as we were busy at the theme parks and we only stayed for a night.

All the decorations are Lego. Really quite amazing.  Even my husband and I quite like the stay.

The food of course is quite normal. Actually the hotel is quite near a mall.  So can actually go there and eat.

Maybe next time.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...