Monday, July 9, 2018

May18 Home alone

When husband/father went work trip. These were what we have done at home.

While the kids are doing craft works at class...



Here are some other past works that the kids have done.


While waiting, I drink tea and day dream.  Haha.

Then bring eldest for a hair cut.  We have to wait outside.
As i need to go restroom, the lady let youngest wait inside.


Then weekend as we did not really go out, i let the kids play play doh at home.


Sunday, eldest went to collect his first award. So we all went to support him. It is going to be a long wait as they even provided paper for the kids to draw.

The kids are drawing happily.




Eldest talking to mc.



Proud and happy that eldest did his best in his primary 1 and of course, is with a lot of our help.  I hope primary 2, he needs less of our push and still can do so well. I know i am day dreaming.  Haha.

While waiting and waiting, youngest too bore and take pictures.



Sweet dream.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...