Saturday, July 21, 2018

July18 Reviews

Some products that i tried during the month.

For feet reflexology. Not sure how effective. Maybe should use long term.


Sample received. Heat pad for back. Quite similar to the heat pad eyes mask. Prefer those with medical patch such as salonpas patch. Of course long term use may not be that good.


Face mask from a colleague who just went Japan. Quite normal. Nowadays i will try to use mask while i sleep at night. To save time and use all my mask. Not sure is it a good idea but save time.


Mask from my cousin who went Korea.


Mask that i bought during Sephora having 20% discount storewide. This sheet mask is rather thicker than the rest. Strong rose sense. I quite like it.





Will keep trying more products and have better review on it.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...